Are you interested in:
- Sharing your experience of setting up and running a business as a makeup artist?
- Raising your profile online in the MUA community?
- Increasing your audience by connecting with ours?
We’re welcoming guest posts from Makeup Artists and anyone working in related fields on any aspect of being a makeup artist, ranging from cleaning your kit to setting up an Instagram account!
Posts should be at least 500 words long, consistent with the quality already on CareerInMakeup, and preferably loaded with actionable advice based on your hard won experience!
In return we’ll:
- Push the article out through email and social media
- Link back to your site in the author section of the post, and anywhere within the article (within reason)
- Advise you on how to maximise your exposure through the post
Interested? We get a lot of requests to write for our site, most from people who claim to read and resonate with our stuff but don’t. So just to make sure you’ve read site (and these instructions) please email us at email@example.com with a link to examples of some of your previous work using the subject line “I think I could write something perfect for CareerInMakeup.com”